Back to open positions
Senior Python developer
On regular basics
The core stack of our company is Python, so we are actively looking for colleagues on a permanent basis to expand the back-end team.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- 5+ years of Python programming experience.
- Experience with web frameworks: Django.
- Experience with REST API (DRF), Selenium.
- Good OOP understanding. SOLID and GRASP patterns.
- Experience with VSC: Git (Github, Bitbucket).
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB, Redis.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of unit tests and pytest.
- Experience with AWS stack: Lambda, Batch, S3, Fargate, Kinesis using boto3, Flask.
- Good knowledge of Postgres 11+ (AWS RDS/AWS Aurora), experience in DB schema design.
- Understanding of network operations/protocols, experience with WebSockets.
- Experience with Docker, knowledge of standard *nix utilities, writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- Convenient working schedule.
- 15 paid working days of vacation and 5 working days of sick leave per year.
- Tax compensation.
- Always timely review of financial compensation (once a year).
- Referral bonuses.
- Working directly with the client and with the international team.
- Freedom and autonomy in your daily duties.
- Paid business trips and the opportunity to travel.
What is waiting for you:
- Conversation with the recruiter.
- Technical interview in English (1 hour).
- Client's interview in English (1 hour).
Our team appreciate honesty and transparency in mutual cooperation so feel free to ask us about all important points for you:)