You will work directly with our partner from Israel and his international team (English-speaking environment).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer, with a focus on using React.js and Node.js.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Typescript.
- Expertise in developing real-time applications using technologies such as WebSockets and Redis.
- Experience in data management across NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with RESTful and real-time APIs, and API communications.
- Proficient in utilizing performance optimization tools and techniques.
- Understanding of server-side principles and accessibility compliance.
- Strong understanding of prompt engineering and its practical application.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferable.
Will be an advantage:
- Prompt Engineering Skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other team members.
- Full-time workload on a remote basis.
- Long-term project (6+ months).
- Convenient working schedule.
- 15 paid working days of vacation and 5 working days of sick leave per year.
- Tax compensation.
- Always timely review of financial compensation (once a year).
- Referral bonuses.
- Freedom and autonomy in your daily duties.
- Paid business trips and the opportunity to travel.