We are looking for a Senior Full Stack developer who will work directly with our partner and international team (English speaking environment), to build a new, innovative, AI based, contract review and creation platform.
About the client’s team and project:
The project is in the pre-startup phase (Israel). Now the company has CEO and CTO. After 4-6 months, the client will start to grow and add a desktop solution + mobile.
Therefore, the developer will work alone in the team at the beginning. Later, the developer will be able to be VP R&D (if, of course, the candidate has such wishes) and switch to full-time workload.
The idea is as follows: to help lawyers during the conclusion of contracts, automatic generation of contracts and verification of all the main points of them.
- Design project architecture and infrastructure from scratch. Participate in technology stack selection.
- Develop Web service, web application and Windows Client (Office Plugin).
- Potentially (if interested and suitable) build and lead a local web development team down the road.
What should you have:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- At least 7+ years experience in software development.
- Great experience in Node.JS and React.
- AWS experience.
- Strong backend and front end capabilities.
Will be a huge plus:
- Experience in C#.
- Experience in Word/Office plug ins.
- Convenient working schedule.
- Part-time workload on a remote basis.
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Tax compensation.
- Always timely review of financial compensation (once a year).
- Referral bonuses.
- Freedom and autonomy in your daily duties.
- Paid business trips and the opportunity to travel.
What is waiting for you:
1. Interview with Recruiter (1 hour).
2. Client’s interviews with the CEO and CTO in English (1 hour each).